Back in March when we started living the blogger life, we didn’t really know what we were doing– and we’re still learning! But it has been so much fun sharing with you and we hope you’ve liked and learned something too. In no particular order, here’s our top 10 faves!:
1. Art Attack: Cliver the Diver – I love that Derek and I collaborated to create Cliver. Definitely a cool in-home date night.
2. Air Plants + DIY Pods – These cheerful lil’ guys sit on the windowsill above our kitchen sink and they always make me smile. Such a rewarding result of a super easy project.
3. Mya’s Mini Desk Makeover – Whenever we can breathe new life in an old piece, it is totally worth the work. This $10 garage sale find proved to be a good investment.
4. Art Attack: Flower Power – This DIY project still hangs above Mya’s crib, bringing different elements and colors together in her space. Super easy and super cute.
5. The Wall is Bluuuuue! – We’re always amazed by the improvement paint can do for a room. After the paint and a little bit of spatial planning, everything feels so much cozier and complete. And adding some framed portraits added the finishing touch… for now!
6. The Black Magic Touch – At first, Derek rolled his eyes when I told him we were painting a wall black. But he approved of the final result. So I was right. For once.
7. Happy Ha-Meow-een! – Halloween was so much fun this year. And I love looking back on this series of Mama/Daughter kitty faces. Mya still asks to wear her “kitty makeup!”
8. Drain, Drain, Go Away – What a difference it is to be able to walk in a yard that’s not swampy! Super grateful for my resourceful and hardworking hubby. And
we’re he’s tackling the other (worse) part of the swampy yard in the spring. Wish us him luck!
9. Tinsel Garland Backdrop – This inexpensive backdrop created some beautiful photos. I guess it helped that we had a pretty cute subject too.
10. The Christmas Star – This DIY star is the envy of the neighborhood. After seeing this, my Grandpa gifted Derek a compound miter saw to make all of our future wood-working projects easier. Watch out, world!
What a happy year– Thank you for being a part of it! We had 88 posts in 2014 and one of our many resolutions is to double that in 2015! 176 posts? Sure. Why not. Sounds doable. Cheers to 2015!