As of late, Mya has been telling everyone that we’re having another baby. And it’s going to be a girl. And that her name is Sarah. This is all news to Derek and me. I think our little family planner is getting ahead of herself. Maaaaaybeeee we will consider it if a certain three year old sleeps past 5:30 AM. That’s a big “maybe.” Because I’d say we have our hands pretty much full for now! Our active girls have been cooped up with a long week of rain; but the sun’s peeking out and so are Leah’s leg rolls. And I can’t say I’m upset about it. They’re pretty amazing.
- Weight: TBD
- Height: TBD
- Eyes still light blue.
- Squeals to get my attention.
- Big gasps in between her jibber jabber.
- Bald spot on back of her head from lying down.
- Rolls to sides, but not all the way over yet.
- Laughs the most with Mya. Needs to know where she is at all times.
- Grabs my face/ neck/ necklace when feeding… until I hold her hand.
- Somehow manages to claw up her left ear with her super short fingernails.
- Loooooves looking at herself in the mirror.
- Seemed to have tummy/ digestive issues after her 4 month shots. Very cranky for over a week.
- Fascinated with the fire place.
- Doesn’t like the laundry closet, the vacuum, dark spaces, or dogs.
- Likes it when I brush my teeth, nibble on her ribs, rub her back.
- Sucks on fist/ fingers and sometimes her thumb.
- Apparently the 4 month sleep regression is no joke. After a couple weeks of getting up at least every other hour, she seems to be getting back into sleeping longer during the first stretch at night.
- Grabbing her feet more (now that they’re more exposed in little rompers.)
- Holds toys out at arms length and whips them around with her wrist, studying them with her wide eyes before bringing them in for a good slobber.
- Makes spitting noises a lot.
- When she stretches her legs out, she juts out her stomach and it looks like a mini beach ball.
- Baptized on Sunday May 22, 2016.
- I have dubbed her our “little lamb.”
As a special bonus this month… The girls had their first JCPenny photo shoot together; and there’s seriously nothing better than the two of them hamming it up for the camera. How did I get so lucky?! We all knew the time would come when we’d have to start getting matching/ coordinating outfits for the girls. And that time is now.
Happy long weekend, everyone!